NEW: GBRIMC are happy to anounce FIRST AID COURSES are being conducted out of our NEW facility twice monthly on Saturdays for your convenience.
GBRIMC Senior First Aid Courses cost is:
CPR $65.00 per person
Apply FIRST AID $140.00 per person
FEB – 4th & 25th
MAR – 10th & 31st
APR – 14th & 28th
MAY – 5th & 19th
JUN – 2nd & 16th
JUL – 7th & 28th
AUG – 11th & 25th
SEP – 1st & 22nd
OCT – 6th & 27th
NOV – 10th & 24th
DEC – 1st & 15th
• CPR Course for practical experience in the life saving techniques of Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation.
• Senior First Aid for a qualification to meet Workplace Health and Safety requirements where emergency care response is a duty of care and for general community members.
• Necessary pre-requisite to meet most marine training enrolement / entry requirements.
• Essential for every citizen, whether part of the workplace, participating in recreational activities or at home.
• Convenient and comfortable learning environment.
• Comparitive pricing.
• Expert tutelage by National Registered Trainer (First Response Australia).
• Comprehensive and interactive approach with 16 years experience.
• Over 30,000 certificates issued.
For Enquiries and Enrolement see IMC Administration or phone 07 4040 9800