Tutorial Support For Students
Everyone's journey is different and sometimes you may need some extra learning support. We're here to help.
Tutorials are designed to assist current TAFE Queensland students with their assessments following completion of their face-to-face, on campus training.
Great Barrier Reef International Marine College (GBRIMC) offers tutorials for all students enrolled in the following qualifications:
- Certificate II in Maritime Operations (Coxswain Grade 1 Near Coastal) MAR20318
- Certificate III in Maritime Operations (Master up to 24 metres Near Coastal) MAR30918
- Certificate IV in Maritime Operations (Master up to 35 metres Near Coastal) MAR40618
- Certificate II in Maritime Operations (Marine Engine Driver Grade 3 Near Coastal) MAR20418
- Certificate III in Maritime Operations (Marine Engine Driver Grade 2 Near Coastal) MAR30818
- Certificate IV in Maritime Operations (Marine Engine Driver Grade 1 Near Coastal) MAR40518
Teachers with different specialisations will be available at various times however if you have specific assessment questions please advise us in advance so that we can cater to your needs with the most appropriate teacher or assessor.
Available Tutorial Dates and Times*
- Wednesday, 26 June 2019, 8.30am - 12.00pm
- Friday, 28 June 2019, 1.00pm - 4.30pm
Please note tutorials are available on campus at GBRIMC, or you may contact us directly via phone or email.
Phone: 07 4041 9813.
*Please be advised that times and dates are subject to change.